Willowbank’s beachfront location, located on the western end of the island, with its relatively shallow beaches, is an ideal destination for families with small children, and for both swimmers and non-swimming adults.
Spacious, attractive air-conditioned, Wi FI access, ocean-front rooms, offer exceptional views of the picturesque Ely’s Harbour, and the beautiful, turquois Atlantic Ocean.
The Ocean Side Patio restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. A more formal dining room ‘Loves and Fishes’ is also available - all offering great local and international cuisine.
- In addition, tennis courts are available for the active sports persons, along with canoeing, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving and other water-sports are available on and off site, at nearby rental facilities. For those who may desire quiet relaxation, or reading etc., there is a small library, and lots of quiet, shady areas around the six-acre property and its beautiful gardens, and the exquisite ocean views, for relaxing.
- A Tea House and other amenities are also available. Additional off-site activities at nearby facilities include a PGA golf course, horse-back riding, deep-sea fishing, boat rentals, along with a host of other activities. An on-site dock enables small yachts and sightseeing boats for pick-ups.
- The hotel is in close proximity to the popular Royal Naval Dockyard, one of the island’s most historical sites and tourist’s attractions. The Dockyard area offers a small mall for shopping, museums, a craft market, Fun Golf, art galleries and restaurants, amongst, other attractions, such as the Dolphin Quest pool and shows etc.
- Located on the bus line, makes it easily accessible to get to and from off-site beaches, the City of Hamilton, the Royal Naval Dockyard and the many places of interest around the island.
- Willowbank is also located near Bermuda’s former railway line which is ideal for great scenic walks, running or cycling.
- The hotel, open year- round However, special off-season rates between December and April, for those desirous of escaping cold temperatures and winter snow in Europe and North America are available. (Contact us for these special rates). During the winter months, for many, it becomes too cool for swimming and other water sports. However, all other activities listed above and many others, remain available.